When it comes to dealing with plumbing issues, especially those that concern the toilet, time is of the essence. In many cases, you’ll need the issue addressed sooner rather than later and may not have time to wait for a plumber that has standard business hours. That’s where we come in!
At Anytime Plumbing, we are available for 24 hours a day, whether it’s an emergency or a standard plumbing issue. We provide a wide selection of plumbing services for toilets, including repair or replacement of the following:
- Clogged toilets
- Snaking & drain cleaning
- Leaking & running toilets
- Toilet flanges
- Toilet flappers
- Toilet gaskets
- Toilet valves
- Toilet installation & replacement
- Low flow toilets
These are just a few of the primary services we offer locally, but we handle any and every job related to bathroom plumbing issues. If you need emergency toilet repair services, don’t hesitate to call us any time, day or night!
Problems Caused By Bathroom & Toilet Plumbing Issues
There are a host of issues that can come up, for the toilet and bathroom plumbing in general, that can cause significant long-term damage and require costly repairs. Naturally, the best way to avoid such situations is to address the problem quickly and efficiently. In this section, we’ll review some of the common problems that can be caused by plumbing issues related to the bathroom.
- It’s no secret that water usage has been a hot topic lately on the Central Coast, with many cities and counties clamoring for a way to reduce the amount of water used. If you have an older toilet, there’s a good chance that every flush is unnecessarily padding your water bill. The former standard of 3.5 gallons per flush has been dramatically reduced to less than half of that with modern toilets, while still maintaining the flush power of the older models.
- Drain damage can quickly became a big problem and what a lot of people don’t know is that standard methods of fixing toilet clogs and drains can actually worsen the problem. While many clogs can be addressed with a simple plunger, it won’t do the job for major clogs and it doesn’t fully unclog the toilet. Chemical solutions like Drano or CLR can cause harm to pipes due to the caustic materials contained in them--the very thing that unclogs the drain!
- A leak is a problem for obvious reasons: it wastes water and can cause expensive long-term damage; something you’ll want to avoid whether you’re a renter or homeowner. One indication that you may have a leak or water usage issue is a “phantom flush.” A phantom flush is when the toilet runs unnecessarily or even flushes on it’s own, signaling a potential leak in the flapper.
Anytime Plumbing offers toilet repair in Santa Cruz County including Santa Cruz, Capitola, Soquel, Aptos, Watsonville and Scotts Valley.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all local toilet and bathroom plumbing issues.
Call us today at 831-212-3188 for a FREE estimate!