Have you ever wondered how many trips you make to the toilet per day? No, you probably haven’t because nobody thinks of these kinds of things until something goes wrong, and they can’t use the toilet anymore.
Toilets are meant to last for decades but that doesn’t mean things can’t go wrong. If you notice that your toilet is becoming clogged more often and you can’t keep it under control with your DIY solutions, it may be time to call in a professional.
Anytime Plumbing can help unclog your toilet at very affordable rates. Call us at any time (and we do mean any time) to see how we can help.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of unblocking a toilet can vary a lot, depending on your particular situation. You could pay anything from 100 dollars to 300-400 dollars, depending on how bad the toilet is clogged, what a plumber needs to do to fix it, and any other measures that may be necessary.
Here are a few factors that can influence your costs:
- Number of clogs – if you have multiple toilets in your home that need unblocking, then you can expect a higher bill. Additionally, if all your home’s toilets are clogged, it’s very likely for the root problem to be rather severe;
- The cause of the clog – in some cases, the diagnosis can be difficult to establish if the problem isn’t visible or near the surface;
- The needed measures to fix the problem – if your child played around and got a toy stuck in the toilet, retrieving it will cost around $100. But if the problem needs more manpower and interventions, the price can go up.
These are just some common things that can influence the price, though depending on the structure of your home, and the problem at hand, there may be other elements that can drive up your price. For instance, pipe accessibility. If the plumber needs to crawl under the house or dig to reach the pipes to fix them, you can expect an additional cost.
It’s why it’s so important to get in touch with a plumber who can give you a correct estimate for the job. And we can do that! Call Anytime Plumbing now, and we’ll take a look at your problem and provide an accurate job estimate.
Why You Should Work with Us
There are a lot of different ways to unblock a toilet, and some of them are rather easy to use. So it may be tempting to try them out for yourself to save a few bucks.
And for the most part, that’s perfectly fine, but don’t rely on this solution all the time. Even if you spend a lot of money on materials, without the proper knowledge of plumbing and how toilets work, you’ll most likely not address the root cause of the clog. Over time, the clogs will become more and more frequent, and the toilet or pipes can even result in damages as a result.
So just to be on the safe side, you should call in a professional plumber for help. And if you choose Anytime Plumbing, you’ll get:
- The latest technological advances in the plumbing industry. It’s 2020, we won’t come in with antiquated plumbing tools to fix your problem;
- A reliable, fully licensed team with years of experience in the business. We value our work ethic quite a lot, and we’ll always be on time and get the job done right;
- 24/7 assistance. Burst pipes or overflowing toilets won’t wait until the morning, so if the crisis strikes at night, Anytime Plumbing is always on call;
- High-quality services at affordable rates.
If you need help unblocking your toilet, Anytime Plumbing is here to help. Just contact our office anytime you want, and let’s talk about what’s going on, and see what we can do to help.
Over to You
Unblocking a toilet seems like the kind of thing anyone could do, but unless you address the root cause of the problem, you can expect to unclog your toilets recurrently.
And in the long run, you may be looking at more expensive repairs. But you can completely avoid them if you call in a team of professionals who can unblock your toilets for good, and make sure all your plumbing systems are working perfectly.
If you need a team of plumbers in the Santa Cruz area, Anytime Plumbing is the right choice. Get in touch with us now!