We’re part of the community we serve, which is why we’re happy to help our customers save money in whatever way we can. That may mean replacing a pipe, fixing a leak, unclogging a toilet, or any other number of plumbing problems (see below for more of our services); but we’re here to do the job affordable and get it done right the first time.
The best way to save money on any potential plumbing issue is to nip it in the bud and deal with a minor problem rather than a major one. (You’ll notice this is a theme throughout the advice here.) There are a few simple ways you can monitor your plumbing that may signal it’s time to call in a professional.
Try to take note of things like your average water bill, or the water pressure from sinks and faucets. If you notice a sudden, unexpected spike in your bill, or dip in your water pressure, it may be time to give a plumber a call. Below, you’ll find a list of some of the common issues we help our customers save money on repairing or replacing:
- Burst pipes & water damage
- Leaky faucets & pipes
- Commercial plumbing contractors
- Hot water heater repair & replacement
- Early leak detection
- Garbage disposals
- Clogging issues & backed up sinks
- Toilet plumbing
- Sewer lines & sump pumps
Anytime Plumbing is a certified commercial plumbing contractor serving Santa Cruz County.
Common Issues: Drains, Bathroom, Kitchen, & Water Heater
- A clogged drain can be anything from a brief problem to a major issue that is expensive to fix, or can even cause damage in the worst case scenario. The cost of fixing a clogged drain depends on a number of different factors, but one thing is for sure: the earlier you address the problem, the better (and cheaper).
There are several factors that figure into the cost of a clogged drain or pipe. Primarily, how big or serious of a clog it is, whether any components need repair or replacing, and what method to take. As far as the method, snaking and hydro jetting are two of the most commonly used.
Bathroom & kitchen
- The bathroom and the kitchen are very important rooms in when it comes to plumbing. If either of them has a problem, it can become an issue for the entire household, business, or tenants. Keeping your plumbing up-to-date and free of issues in the bathroom and kitchen just takes a little attention and occasional maintenance. Just like a problem with a drain, the earlier your have a plumber look at problem, the better chances it won’t be too expensive to repair.
- Water heater maintenance is just as important as any other type of plumbing upkeep, particularly if you have an eye toward saving money in the long-term. They can be expensive to replace, though repairs tend to be on the more affordable side, in most cases. If a water heater problem goes unattended for too long, it could potentially burst and cause water damage. Make sure to check your hot water heater occasionally for visible signs of leaks or puddles.
Anytime Plumbing offers affordable plumbers for hire in Santa Cruz County including
Santa Cruz, Capitola, Soquel, Aptos, Watsonville and Scotts Valley.
Our plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
Call us today at 831-212-3188 for a free estimate!
Click 10% off ANY Service to download/open and print
Click $75 off Water Heater Replacement to download/open and print
*Adobe Reader required to open.